Here Are Seven Basic Facts About Water
1. Pure water is a necessity for good health.
2. Water is used to maintain blood volume necessary for regulating body temperature, delivering oxygen and nutrients to the brain, and removing wastes and toxic substances.
3. Water helps the biochemical reactions that occur in the brain cells to take place.
4. Through perspiration, salivation, and urination, water is lost daily.
5. Fluid has to be replaced to prevent dehydration and damage to brain cells.
6. Drinking purified water, especially water filtered through a reverse osmosis process, will remove contaminants that can damage the brain and replace the body’s lost fluid.
7. Finally, at least eight glasses of water a day is recommended.
Stay tuned, and we will give you more information about those seven basic facts.
Torres Water Company offers a free water analysis (valued at $125).
Owner, Julio Torres, is a native of Belize is a graduate of Jesuit High School in New Orleans, the University of New Orleans, and Xavier University College of Pharmacy. After he installed a water filtration/softening/purification system for his home in 1982, he realized the potential of the water quality improvement industry. In 1984, he started Torres Water Company. Over the past 40 years, he has helped thousands of homeowners and business owners solve their water problems and save money too!
Futhermore, after studing the benefits of drinking Alkaline Water, Julio helped develop an Alkaline Water Cartridge that will adjust drinking water pH to 9-10. This filter separates Torres Water Company from others. Julio is a Certified Water Specialist with the Water Quality Association.